top of page

Families4Veterans

Public·1030 members

Just a quick heads up as just a little bit pissed off I'm sure most of you have seen a post going around with a certain well known veteran shaking hands with another well known veteran, stating they have found a way of charitys and organisations to work together and to be honest I hope this does get back to them so feel free to share. I set this up officially on the 01.02.2019 and sent emails and private messages to this person inviting them in to join us, they even have a group set up on here. He was informed about this platform before it was even launched, I even had one of his admin helping me work on the website when we were thiaanking about changing over to wordpress. I have all the screen shots dating back to 2018, with the last one being the 24th of june 2020 after I left a message to call me after seeing one of his posts where he posted something similar and I left a comment. So please take the time to read this and tell me I shouldnt be pissed off. Why do you think we call all the county groups CSCSA. https://www.families4veterans-directory.com/combined-service-charity-sheild

Craig Waters
Peter Lanigan
jwindess
Families4Veterans
Craig Waters
Craig Waters
03. Okt. 2020

Unfortunately, some people's egos get in the way of collaborations.

Gefällt mir
bottom of page